Our vision is to equip a new generation of Christ-followers marked by unwavering faith and unconditional love. Our core values include:
- pursuing excellence that honors God and values children,
- applying biblical truth relevant to a child’s life,
- cultivating a heart for worship and service,
- valuing community by encouraging authentic relationships,
- engaging children in safe, relevant and grace-filled environments, and
- partnering with parents in raising a godly generation.
We believe very strongly that our children are the next generation of leaders. Whether your child is infant – 5th grade, our goal is to equip them with life-changing truths that will last a lifetime.
Every Sunday all children in our DC Kids program are in an environment designed to meet their needs.
- Infants and toddlers play with toys and interact in games just at their level.
- Children 3 years old through Kindergarten participate in live worship and learn about Jesus’s love through songs, bible stories, games, crafts, and hands-on activities. Each week children memorize a bible verse or bible truth to help them remember Jesus love for them!
DC Kids in grades 1st through 6th have the opportunity every Sunday morning to experience what it means to “Tell the World!” We explore with our students just how wide and deep God’s love is for us, that Jesus lives and the impact of this on our everyday lives and the power of sharing the gospel with our friends. Through live worship, games, hands-on activities, reading our bibles, skits, videos, and memorizing bible verses, students experience and learn about how powerful God’s love is!
Here are some of the songs our DC Kids are learning and singing each week! (Hillsong Kids)
I’m Not Ashamed – Click Here To View
Lean On Me – Click Here To View